should i message them again or am i just being really clingy and annoying: a life story by me
Zac Efron & Anna Kendrick @ Oscars, 2010 - 2014.
(Source: fyeahzef, via forserious)
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey
Bechloe AU: Beca Mitchell (award winning DJ/music producer) and Chloe Beale (world famous pop star) are Hollywood’s new “it” couple.
(Source: brittany-snodes, via forserious)
not wanting to date someone because you aren’t physically attracted to them doesn’t make you an asshole
wanting to sit at home watching TV instead of hanging out with people doesn’t make you an asshole
cutting off a friendship that was not satisfying to you doesn’t make you an asshole